PERMISSION TO STUDY (For Dependent Under Age Of 21 Year Old)

Participants of Malaysia My Second Home Programme are provided with various incentives to make their stay more comfortable and enjoyable in Malaysia.


  1. Applicants are allowed to bring their children who under 21 years old and not married as their dependants under this programme.
  2. Please note that tertiary educational institutions (private colleges and universities), requires their students to have a Student Pass. Therefore, MM2H dependents who are enrolling into tertiary educational institutions, are required to terminate their MM2H Social Visit Pass in order to apply for the Student Pass and should be insured throughout their stay under this programme.
  3. Application guidelines for permission to study :
  • Applicant & Principal Must Be Present.
  • Application Must Be Below 18 Years Old (above 18 Years Old need to apply student pass)
  • Copy of approval letter & letter of Intention By Principal / Sponsor
  • Completed Student Personal Data Form ( available at Immigration Unit)
  • Original & Copy of Applicant’s Passport
  • A Passport Size Photo
  • Letter of Acceptance From Public/ Private Higher Education/ Secondary School/ Pre School or International School
  • Copy of Principal’s Passport
  • Letter From Ministry of Education (Except International School)


Registering Children in Private Colleges and Universities